- Dimensions: 24 x 26-3/4 x 38 in
- Seat height:20 inches
- Arm height:27 inches
- Inside Seat Depth:19 inches
- Inside Seat Width:19 inches
- Room / Type:Living Room / Chairs
- LifeStyle / Style:Classic / Formal Traditional
- Main Materials:Mahogany
- Weight:28.66 lbs
- Shown in Old English - LE0119 Leather
- Trim: TA Vintage Nail
A hand carved library armchair, with an upholstered panel back and seat, with brass nail head trim, scroll arms, on turned fluted tapering legs. The original Regency circa 1825.
We ship with a flat 10% fee to the greater Toronto and Montreal regions. This fee includes the delivery, taxes, and customs fees. We subsidize the rest to keep the pricing fair for you.
We can ship anywhere in Canada, but additional charges will apply and need to be quoted on a case by case basis.