- Dimensions: 40 x 18-3/4 x 33-3/4 in
- Clearance under apron:27 inches
- Fully closed measurement:W 40 x D 19 x H 34 inches
- Room / Type:Office / Writing Tables & Campaign Desks
- LifeStyle / Style:Classic / Casual Classic
- Main Materials:Mahogany, Leather
- Weight:33.07 lbs
- Grey Limestone' Painted with 'Light Stockton' Fretwork
- Fold-over Top with Blue Leather Insert & Pigeon Holes
- Splayed Legs joined by Stretchers
A vintage blue and white painted campaign desk, with a Chinese Chippendale blind fret decorated frieze, the hinged top opening to reveal a blue leather writing surface and pigeonholes, on splayed legs joined by stretchers.
France and Son is an authorized seller of this product.
We ship with a flat 10% fee to the greater Toronto and Montreal regions. This fee includes the delivery, taxes, and customs fees. We subsidize the rest to keep the pricing fair for you.
We can ship anywhere in Canada, but additional charges will apply and need to be quoted on a case by case basis.