- Size: 21" from Ceiling to Bend; Approx. 26" from Ceiling to Bottom of Arm
- Length of Arms: 33.5" , 43.5", 53.5"
- Average position diameter: 75"
- Materials: Iron, Aluminum, Brass
- Finish: Matte Black, White Shade Interior, Brass
- Bulb: E12 60W x 3
- Unlike other similar lamps, this lamp uses candelabra size bulbs and can also be used with LED bulbs
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Canopy: 4.7" Diameter
- Adjustable Arms Can Rotate Laterally, Shades Tilt and Swivel 360 Degrees
- Unlike other companies, we don't miss important details that makes this lamp truly classic. Everything from the gauge of the steel to the method of adding the finish to the lamp are accurate to the original. If you are a professional designer or builder, call us and we can provide more specifics to satisfy your project needs.
An icon of French design originally from Serge Mouille’s iconic 1958 series, this lamp combines dramatic shapes and angles to create a theatrical feel within the room. Consisting of an iron stem and base that attaches to the ceiling, the main features of this piece are the iron curved arms of differing lengths and aluminum ‘chapeau’ (or ‘hat’) styled rotating shades, designed with the intention of supplying as much light as possible. As much a work of art as a source of illumination this piece will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike. This lamp uses E12 chandelier bulbs to provide the perfect amount of light.
We ship with a flat 10% fee to the greater Toronto and Montreal regions. This fee includes the delivery, taxes, and customs fees. We subsidize the rest to keep the pricing fair for you.
We can ship anywhere in Canada, but additional charges will apply and need to be quoted on a case by case basis.