The form will not automatically submit
- Size: 21" from Ceiling to Bend; Approx. 24" from Ceiling to Bottom of Arm
- Length of Arms: 33.5" , 43.5", 53.5"
- Materials: Iron, Aluminum, Brass
- Finish: Matte Black, White Shade Interior, Brass
- Bulb: E12 60W x 3
- Unlike other similar lamps, this lamp uses candlelabra size bulbs and can also be used with LED bulbs
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Canopy: 4.7" Diameter
- Adjustable Arms Can Rotate Laterally, Shades Tilt and Swivel 360 Degrees
- Unlike other companies, we don't miss important details that makes this lamp truly classic. Everything from the gauge of the steel to the method of adding the finish to the lamp are accurate to the original. If you are a professional designer or builder, call us and we can provide more specifics to satisfy your project needs.
An icon of French design originally from Serge Mouille’s iconic 1958 series, this lamp combines dramatic shapes and angles to create a theatrical feel within the room. Consisting of an iron stem and base that attaches to the ceiling, the main features of this piece are the iron curved arms of differing lengths and aluminum ‘chapeau’ (or ‘hat’) styled rotating shades, designed with the intention of supplying as much light as possible. As much a work of art as a source of illumination this piece will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike. This lamp uses E12 chandelier bulbs to provide the perfect amount of light.
Get a gift card with purchase - Chat Us!
From /mo Learn more
The All Collection
Theres More! The All consists of 39603 PiecesCheckout the full collection
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At France and Son we feel certian that you'll love our products, but just incase, we'll give you 60 days to try it out.
Trusted by Interior Designers
We promise yo bring you the best quality products for the fairest prices as compared to our comparable retailers. Just ask our designers
All order with a purchase total of $499 or more qualify for free standard shipping within our normal service areas.