MSC-SP3 Three Arm Spider Sconce
Chat Now for a Coupon
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: Arm 1: 43.31" ; Arm 2: 33.86" ; Arm 3: 16.14" x 31.5" H
- Wall Plate: 4.72" Diameter
- Materials: Metal: Steel and Brass
- Bulb: E12 3 X 40W (not included)
- Partial Assembly Required
- Mid Century 1950's Design
- High-Quality Mid-Century Reproduction
Make a bold statement in your home with the MSC-SP3 Spider Sconce. Fitted with three arms of various sizes, this mid-century modern wall lamp isn't only stylish but has excellent functionality too. Designed by Serge Mouille in the 1950s, this unique lamp allows you to alter the direction of the light to create the desired atmosphere in your room. each shade can swivel a full 360 degrees and is accented with milled brass fittings.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.