- Dimensions: 42??L x 19" W x 60" H
Weight: 202.4 lb
Volume: 38.31 cu ft
Carton Weight: 233.2lb
- Carton Dimensions: 46" L x 22.75" W x 63.25" H
- Features: Five drawers, Wood-on-wood undermount drawer guides, Top drawer has drop-in felt liner, Bottom drawer is cedar-lined, Levelers
- Material: Oak Veneer, Cedar, Felt Panel and Solid-Wood Edge Top
- Finish: Wash off, a dry, medium wood tone finish with distressing. Distressing includes rasping, chopping, gouging and worm holes. Gunmetal finished ring pulls and knobs.
With a down-to-earth craftsman-like character evoking the neutral color tones of the open prairie, the Ross Prairie Five-Drawer Chest combines a distinctive case front design with framed drawers and key-latch shaped ring-pull hardware in a gunmetal color. Chunky feet and architectural corner brackets bring flair to this focal point piece for your bedroom refuge. The top drawer has a drop-in felt liner, and the bottom drawer is cedar-lined. Crafted of Poplar and Hardwood Solids with rustic Oak Veneer and with a solid wood edge on the top, the chest is finished in Washoff, a dry medium wood tone with distressing inspired by antiques. Taking the next step in creating a Hill Country family of collections, Hooker Furniture has introduced LaGrange. The anthology of bedroom, living room, dining room, occasional and home office furniture is inspired by the Hill Country region of Texas, including the town of LaGrange, one of the stops made by the Hooker Furniture design team in search of inspiration. The collection includes heavily distressed oak and hickory surfaces, extensive carving and scroll work, aged metals, sedimentary stone and primitive textiles. Each piece has a unique story to tell, while still retaining the authentic American character of the original collection. LaGrange is updated with a fresh new personality, brought to life by four distinctive finishes and modern conveniences for the lifestyles of today.
France and Son is an authorized seller of this product.