- Dimensions: 73.5" L x 19.75" W x 37" H
Weight: 228.8 lb
Volume: 41.62 cu ft
Carton Weight: 270.6lb
- Carton Dimensions: 73.5" L x 19.75" W x 37" H
- Features: Two double hinged doors, Three smaller 6 1/4-inch drawers, Two larger 15 1/2-inch drawers, All drawer have drop-in felt liners, Silverware storage liner in large drawer, Side mounted metal drawer slides, One adjustable shelf behind each door, Levelers
- Material: Pecky Hickory Veneer, Felt and Solid-Wood Edge Top
- Finish: Barn Wood, a multi-tone brown finish with heavy distressing emulating salvaged wood finish. Distressing includes rasping, chopping, gouging and worm holes. Gunmetal finished knobs.
With artful use of symmetry, the Homan Buffet is a striking silhouette with exquisitely framed doors, bracket-shaped feet and dramatic gunmetal-colored hardware. Crafted of Poplar and Hardwood Solids with Pecky Hickory Veneer, the multi-tone brown Barnwood finish projects the look of reclaimed wood. This functional piece has two double-hinged doors, 3 small drawer and two large drawers. All drawers have drop-in felt liners, and the large drawer offers silverware storage. Taking the next step in creating a Hill Country family of collections, Hooker Furniture has introduced LaGrange. The anthology of bedroom, living room, dining room, occasional and home office furniture is inspired by the Hill Country region of Texas, including the town of LaGrange, one of the stops made by the Hooker Furniture design team in search of inspiration. The collection includes heavily distressed oak and hickory surfaces, extensive carving and scroll work, aged metals, sedimentary stone and primitive textiles. Each piece has a unique story to tell, while still retaining the authentic American character of the original collection. LaGrange is updated with a fresh new personality, brought to life by four distinctive finishes and modern conveniences for the lifestyles of today.
France and Son is an authorized seller of this product.