- Overall Dimensions: 41.00" Height x 23.00" Width x 27.00" Depth
- Seat Dimensions: 20" Height x 20.25" Width x 23.5" Depth
- Arm Height: 25.5"
- Assembly required.
- Fabric Details: Antwerp Linen|Fabric Contents: 100% Linen|Cleaning Code: S|Clean with solvent or dry-cleaning product
- Motion Type: Stationary
Bronze decorative nailheads.
Gimp welt on chair back.
Fabric seat and back.
Mercantile White finish
- Collection: Boheme
- Suite: 5750 Dining
- Material: Rubberwood and Hardwood Solids with Fabric
- Finish: Whites/Creams/Beiges
Inspired by the Belgian design aesthetic, Boheme expresses the elegance of simplicity and the essence of comfort. Lyrical and intentional, Boheme offers a subtle array of three antique gray-white finishes, speaking to Belgium's penchant for all things gray. A neutral palette of gray, blue, white and soft brown blends lyrically with an array of textures and shapes to create Boheme. The poetic beauty of each piece is unveiled in Boheme through texture, color, piece character and artistic shapes.
France and Son is an authorized seller of this product.
Sold 2pc/ Box. Must Purchase 2pc Minimum.
We ship with a flat 10% fee to the greater Toronto and Montreal regions. This fee includes the delivery, taxes, and customs fees. We subsidize the rest to keep the pricing fair for you.
We can ship anywhere in Canada, but additional charges will apply and need to be quoted on a case by case basis.