- Dimensions: 22" L x 29.25" W x 39.75" H
- Seat Dimensions: 18.5" L x 22" W x 19.25" H
- Weight: 46.2 lb
- Volume: 11.46 cu ft
- Carton Weight: 57.3 lb
- Carton Dimensions: 41.5" L x 23.25" W x 20.5"H
- Material: Fabric, Polyester and Nailheads, Wood, Rubberwood
- Finish: A soft casual finish over Pecky Pecan gives a rustic, character-filled and authentic look. Distressing includes rasping, chiseling, chain and cow-tailing.
With a world-traveled pedigree, designer details and exquisite comfort come together in the Archivist Arm Chair to create a versatile chair of inviting elegance. From the roll-top back to the shaped goose-neck arms to the carved legs to the upholstered tack trim around the seat and back, the Archivist Arm Chair will welcome guests to linger around the table or in the family room as an extra seating option. The soft casual finish over rustic Pecky Pecan veneers contrasts beautifully with the neutral colored Aubergine Linen fabric on the seat and back. A design archive that captures epic European and American style elements spanning continents and centuries, Archivist exudes a larger-than-life ambience. With a world-traveled pedigree, Archivist embraces both grand opulence and beloved, comfortable and simple forms.
Sold 2pc/ Box. Must Purchase 2pc Minimum.
We ship with a flat 10% fee to the greater Toronto and Montreal regions. This fee includes the delivery, taxes, and customs fees. We subsidize the rest to keep the pricing fair for you.
We can ship anywhere in Canada, but additional charges will apply and need to be quoted on a case by case basis.