- Dimensions: 23-3/4 x 24 x 38-1/2 in
- Seat height:20 inches
- Weight:37.48 lbs
- Room / Type:Dining Room / Dining Chairs
- LifeStyle / Style:Classic / Formal Traditional
- Main Materials:Mahogany
- Shown in Barley Houndstooth-UP4519 Fabric
- Minimum purchase of 2pc required. Priced individually
A hand carved Rococo side chair, the pierced vase splat back above an upholstered drop in seat, on cabriole legs with scroll feet. The original George III after Thomas Chippendale, circa 1760.
France and Son is an authorized seller of this product.
We ship with a flat 10% fee to the greater Toronto and Montreal regions. This fee includes the delivery, taxes, and customs fees. We subsidize the rest to keep the pricing fair for you.
We can ship anywhere in Canada, but additional charges will apply and need to be quoted on a case by case basis.