Mid Century Platner Lounge Chair
Chat Now for a Coupon
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 34.6" H x 34.6" W x 32.7" D
- Seat Height: 18"
- Can be purchased as is or we will reupholster using fabric you provide for no additional cost
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wool-blend Fabric, High-Density Foam
- Color: Light Gray
- Weight: 85 lbs
- No Assembly Required
- Matching Platner Ottoman Available Separately
Inspired by the original 1966 Platner Collection designed by Warren Platner, this easy chair captures the iconic Modernist era style. Both elegant and whimsical, the stainless steel wire base was designed to resemble a shiny sheaf of wheat. The design provides not just a unique look, but also full support and stability for the seating shell. The wool-blend upholstered high density foam cushions add comfort to this sculptural piece while also giving visual contrast to the shiny metal frame. Both a joy to look at an sit in, this piece of mid century furniture truly reflects Platner's definition of a classic! Matching ottoman available.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.