Platner Stool - Cream White Leather
Chat Now for a Coupon
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 23.63"H x 15.75"W x 15.75"D
- Material: Full Aniline leather, Stainless steel, High-density foam.
- Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Distinctive 1960s Design
- Functional and Comfortable
- View the entire Platner Collection for other sizes, finishes, and matching products
This stool has Anline leather mounted on the top of the stool. The seat cushion is padded. You are able to use as a foot rest or sitting stool. Made with 100% stainless steel rod and welded to make this great shape. The welds are then grounded to have a smooth surface. This stool is inspired by Warren Platners iconic 1960s furniture collection featuring his trademark sculptural steel wire base. The distinctive design of this compact stool provides great seating comfort and will add an artistic flair to any contemporary setting. Made from high quality materials, the stylish durable structure is an ideal addition to the home or office space.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.