Mid Century CH25 Lounge Chair
Chat Now for a Coupon
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 28.4" H x 27.5" L x 27.5" D
- Seat Height: 14.2", Seat Depth: 18.5"
- Back Height: 21.8"
- Arm Height: 18.1"-21.65"
- Materials: Solid Ash Wood with Papercord Weave
- Color: Natural Ash
- Weight: 23 lbs
- No Assembly Required
Inspired by Hans Wegner’s original 1949 design, this handsome lounge chair will look great in any modern (or even contemporary) space. Crafted with expert precision and clean, modern Danish lines, this piece follows Wegner’s style of organic functionality. Though it has a low seat and reclining back, the broad armrests make getting out this chair easy. The uniquely shaped solid ash wood front legs provide sturdy support for the armrests, as well as carrying most of the sitter’s weight. The rattan woven seat provides wonderful textural interest. This chair is perfect for those who love mid-century furniture but have a smaller space. Available in black, walnut, and natural.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.