Life in Progress Clock by Lyon Beton
Chat Now for a Coupon
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Dimensions: 11.02" L x 11.02" W x 3.15" H
- Weight: 7.28 lbs
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Hands in alloy steel
- Quiet step battery clock SEIKO movement
- AA battery (not included)
- Some Assembly Required
- Do not use abrasive materials or solvents on surface. Apply protective wax or oil regularly.
- Made in France
Concrete wall or stand clock. Life is too short to wait. Just like the too well known digital loading icon, the LIFE IN PROGRESS concrete clock makes visible the inexorable passage of the time. Its smooth and quiet mechanism and its dial without apparent number foster a non-segmented representation of time. It’s an invitation to bear in mind the meaning of life. Its thickness (8 cm in the tallest part) and the use of raw concrete give the clock the appearance of a block, a material effect guaranteed! The concrete clock LIFE IN PROGRESS is ready to hang or to pose according to the orientation of your choice. This concrete clock has an integrated mounting system simple and invisible for a very sleek and graphic rendering.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.