- Dimensions: 23.5" L x 24.75" W x 41.75" H
- Seat Dimensions: 20" L x 22.25" W x 20.5" H
- Arm Height: 25" H
- Weight: 55 lb
- Volume: 14.69 cu ft
- Carton Weight: 82.5lb
- Carton Dimensions: 26" L x 35.5" W x 55"H
- Features: Upholstered seat and back,Nailhead trim,Levelers
- Material: Fabric, Polyester, Acrylic and Nailheads, Wood
- Finish: Barn Wood, a multi-tone brown finish with heavy distressing emulating salvaged wood finish. Distressing includes rasping, chopping, gouging and worm holes. Brass nailheads.
With its craftsman-like turned legs joined by a stretcher, elegant arched square back and reclaimed wood look, the Kruschel arm chair would be at home everywhere from a regal ranch house in Texas to a country inn on the Great Plains to a grand estate. The seat and back are upholstered in an oat-colored fabric outlined in nailhead, and the Barnwood finish is a multi-tone brown emulating reclaimed wood. Taking the next step in creating a Hill Country family of collections, Hooker Furniture has introduced LaGrange. The anthology of bedroom, living room, dining room, occasional and home office furniture is inspired by the Hill Country region of Texas, including the town of LaGrange, one of the stops made by the Hooker Furniture design team in search of inspiration. The collection includes heavily distressed oak and hickory surfaces, extensive carving and scroll work, aged metals, sedimentary stone and primitive textiles. Each piece has a unique story to tell, while still retaining the authentic American character of the original collection. LaGrange is updated with a fresh new personality, brought to life by four distinctive finishes and modern conveniences for the lifestyles of today.
Sold 2pc/ Box. Must Purchase 2pc Minimum.
We ship with a flat 10% fee to the greater Toronto and Montreal regions. This fee includes the delivery, taxes, and customs fees. We subsidize the rest to keep the pricing fair for you.
We can ship anywhere in Canada, but additional charges will apply and need to be quoted on a case by case basis.