Forged Lancaster Collection Post Light
Chat Now for a Coupon
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 29"h x 11"w x 11"d
- Color: Charcoal
- Materials: Glass & Metal
- Weight: 17.00 lb.
- Bulbs Included: No
- Bulb Type: Medium
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Max Wattage: 100W
Elk Lighting 47062/3 Forged Lancaster 3 Light Outdoor Post Light Lamping Technologies:Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.Specifications:Number of Bulbs: 3Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)Bulb Type: IncandescentBulb Included: NoWatts Per Bulb: 60Wattage: 180Height: 29"Width: 11"Depth: 7"Energy Star: NoPost Included: No Charcoal
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.