- Width: 22 1/2" (57.2 cm)
- Depth: 25 3/4" (65.4 cm)
- Height: 38 1/2" (97.8 cm)
- Weight: 50.6 lb (22.8 kg)
- Material: Fabric, Foam, Resin and Nailheads
- Fabric 1: Zuri Cream (Performance); 83% Polyester, 17% Acrylic; Cleaning Code: WS (Clean water-based stains with water-based cleaning agent, clean oil-based stains with solvent cleaner)
- Finish: Light Wood, Driftwood: a light, natural finish. Distressing includes sandblasting, bleaching, drawknife and wormholes.
Inspired by the laid-back California coast, the Surfrider Arm Chair has a graceful and welcoming silhouette featuring a seat and back covered in the Zuri Cream performance fabric for carefree maintenance and accented by intricate nailheads. Along with its shapely wood trim arms, legs and seat base, the chair back is carved with a reeded diamond motif and finished in the light natural Driftwood finish. Melding the salty, yet cozy oasis of the California coastline with a modern surf culture, Surfrider is defined by the use of natural materials including rattan, jute rope, stone, gypsum, bamboo and driftwood motifs. Designed to create relaxing spaces to escape from the pressures of modern life, it is featured in a light, natural Driftwood finish. Luxurious materials, shapes and textures combine to create a relaxed, yet sophisticated style that epitomize the lifestyle of a casual, beach-town community.
France and Son is an authorized seller of this product.
We ship with a flat 10% fee to the greater Toronto and Montreal regions. This fee includes the delivery, taxes, and customs fees. We subsidize the rest to keep the pricing fair for you.
We can ship anywhere in Canada, but additional charges will apply and need to be quoted on a case by case basis.